Machine embroidered quilting adds the look of complexity with effortless simplicity.
Quilting Made Easy: Embroider It
Quilting with an embroidery machine certainly makes easy projects even easier! The placemats featured in the March/April issue of Designs in Machine Embroidery Magazine are perfect for experimenting with your embroidery machine.
Helpful notions for this project and more:
• 5" Long Double Curved Embroidery Scissors (HV70040)
• Deluxe Walking Foot (P60444) or Edge Joining Foot Low Shank (P60706)
• Translucent Foundation Paper (TP100)
• Sewer's Fix It Tape (SFT4)
• Quilt with an Embroidery Machine in 8 Easy Lessons Book and DVD (BD3025)
• Stress-Free Quilting with Machine Embroidery Book and DVD (BD2718)