As seen in Designs in Machine Embroidery
Dress up any towel with a super-sized monogram
Tip: Add contrasting binding to the ends of the towel for a boutique look.
Add contrasting binding to towels
This speedy project lends itself to any décor. It's easy to add a little fun or sophistication to your kitchen with fabric banded towels.
Supplies needed for one towel:
• One ready-made towel. Shop now
• - OR - One yd. toweling fabric. Shop now
• One precut 2-1/2" x 40" fabric strip or 1/8 yd. of seasonal or contrasting fabric
• Coordinating all-purpose thread
These notions are helpful for this project and many more:
• Lavender Best Press Starch Alternative (BP60031)
• Quilter's Cut 'n Press (JT720)
• Flower Head Pins (PD68)
• Edge Joining Foot Low Shank (P60706)