||Learn how to create perfect, no hassle buttonholes|
Nancy reviews in detail how to make perfect buttonholes and how to assure proper placement
Once you are satisfied with your test buttonhole, move ahead with confidence to your project.
- Measure and fit the button using a buttonhole foot or small piece of paper
- Set your machine to the buttonhole stitch
- Make a test sandwich using a piece of fabric, interfacing, and stabilizer
- Follow your owner's manual to stitch out a test buttonhole
- Cut open buttonhole using a buttonhole cutter set; remove interfacing and stabilizer
Nancy also demonstrates 3 ways to accurately mark your project for perfect buttonhole placement.