||Easy Decorative Pillow|
They're easy to sew and they add the finishing touch to your décor:
…watch the video for more details and a demonstration.
- Select cotton decorator fabric, ticking, or quilting fabrics and add a layer of polyester fleece.
- Cut a 15-1/2" square from tracing paper for pattern pieces.
- Layout and cut fabric.
- Add a hook and loop closure.
- Create optional piping and stitch to pillow top.
- Stitch pillow top to bottom.
- Turn pillow right side out; insert a 14" pillow form.