||Quick Quilted Placemats|
Nancy Zieman demonstrates the Stitch 'n Turn quilting technique while making quick quilted placemats:
…watch the video for more details and a demonstration.
- Cut 2 fabric layers and 1 batting layer 20" x 14".
- Use chalk to mark bias lines on placemat.
- Pin layers together.
- Stitch along one marked bias line. Turn the placemat 1/4 turn, stitch along next marked bias line. Repeat until all marked lines are sewn.
- Trim placemat to desired size.
- Use your favorite binding technique to apply binding around edges.