* Sue Basics
* Monthly Wall Quilts
- January: Sunbonnet Sue Goes Skiing
- February: Sunbonnet Sue in Love
- March: March Madness with Sunbonnet Sue
- April: April Showers for Sunbonnet Sue
- May: Sunbonnet Sue Celebrates May
- June: On a Quilting Cruise with Sunbonnet Sue
- July: Sunbonnet Sue at the BBQ
- August: Sunbonnet Sue at the Beach
- September: Back to School with Sunbonnet Sue
- October: Boo! It's Sunbonnet Sue!
- November: Over the River and Through the Woods with Sunbonnet Sue
- December: Deck the Halls with Sunbonnet Sue
* Online Quilt Instructions
* About the Authors
The promise Nancy made more than 30 years ago still stands today. At Nancy's Notions, your 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. If, for any reason, at any time, you're not completely satisfied with an item's quality, please return it for a refund, an exchange, or a credit of the purchase price.
Frequently Asked Questions:1. Can I return software? Yes, even after you've installed the software on your computer. Simply uninstall the software and return the complete package.
2. Can I return embroidery designs? Yes, go ahead and break the package seal. If you don't care for how your new designs stitch, return the opened CD. Simply delete any designs you already loaded to your computer, memory cards, jump drives, or sewing machine.
3. Can I return cut fabric? Yes. Go ahead. Prewash and cut your fabric. If you don't like how it sews, return it. It's that simple.
Learn more about how to return or exchange an item you purchased from Nancy's Notions.
Submit a sewing, quilting, embroidery, or serging term that begins with the letter X.