The promise Nancy made more than 30 years ago still stands today. At Nancy's Notions, your 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. If, for any reason, at any time, you're not completely satisfied with an item's quality, please return it for a refund, an exchange, or a credit of the purchase price.
Frequently Asked Questions:1. Can I return software? Yes, even after you've installed the software on your computer. Simply uninstall the software and return the complete package.
2. Can I return embroidery designs? Yes, go ahead and break the package seal. If you don't care for how your new designs stitch, return the opened CD. Simply delete any designs you already loaded to your computer, memory cards, jump drives, or sewing machine.
3. Can I return cut fabric? Yes. Go ahead. Prewash and cut your fabric. If you don't like how it sews, return it. It's that simple.
Learn more about how to return or exchange an item you purchased from Nancy's Notions.
A rotary cutter, cutting mat, and ruler definitely simplify the process of cutting fabric strips for bindings, bias strips, and quilting. Today’s rotary cutters have taken on updated designs and efficiencies. As these cutters have become more sophisticated, so have the tools used in conjunction with them. Here’s a notion that makes it “sew” easy to quickly cut uniform, accurate strips.
The tough acrylic Shape Cut™ safely guides your rotary cutter; precise cutting slots have specially shaped teardrop ends, making it easy to insert your cutter. Choose from a 16-1/2" x 22" size with a 12" x 18" cutting grid for large strip cutting projects (JT797). Select the 16-1/2" x 16-12" size with a 12" x 12" grid for smaller projects (JT796). It’s a real time and energy saver when you need multiple straight strips, squares, or triangles.
1. Use Shape-Cut™ to cut strips.
2. Use the Shape-Cut™ to cut squares.
3. Use the Shape-Cut™ to cut triangles.
Submit a sewing, quilting, embroidery, or serging term that begins with the letter X.