5-in-1 Sliding Gauge Set
Retail $33.99 Reg. $27.99
save 18% today
In stock & ready to ship
Measure, mark, and create with this versatile tool designed by Nancy Zieman. This gauge is your go-to tool whether quilting or sewing—now supersized.
- Supersize: measures 3½" x 12"
- Small: measures 2½" x 7"
- Keep this gauge at your cutting table, near your sewing machine, or in your class tote
- The top "T" of the tool is marked in 1/4" increments for easy measuring
- Each side of the gauge is marked from 0 to 6" and 0 to 11" - but from opposite directions so you never need to turn the gauge to start measuring
- The width of the gauge is exactly 5/8", perfect for checking seams when sewing clothes
- The width of each column is precisely ¼", super helpful for measuring quilt seams
- Quickly measure and mark seam allowances with adjustable 1/8" notched increments. Replaces seam allowance gauge
- Create perfect circles from 2" to 22" in diameter, replaces circle compass
- Get straight and even hem measurements every time, replaces hem gauge
- Precisely measure right angles, replaces "T" gauge
- Accurately space button holes, replaces buttonhole spacer
Write Your Own Review