96" Natural 100% Cotton Batting with Scrim Binder, 9 yard bolt
Retail $81.09 Reg. $69.00
save 15% today
In stock & ready to ship
- Quilts made with cotton batting are popular throughout the year. Cotton doesn't hold heat, so it's cooler in the summer. Besides, cotton batts absorb and trap air. This cushion of air keeps you warm and toasty on winter nights.
- Low loft batting: 1/16" thick; facilitating a traditional look to your quilt.
- 100% ultra-clean cotton in a natural color.
- Soft and durable for beautiful draping.
- Stich distance: up to 10"
- Shrinkage 3 - 5% (pre-soak as needed)
- Washable by machine or hand; or dry clean.
- 9 yard bolt ; 96" wide
Write Your Own Review