Add-A-Miter Binding Template and Instruction Book
Try the easiest way to add beautiful mitered binding to a project with the Add-A-Miter Binding Template. Sew bindings as small as ½", as large as 3", and any size in between.
- Use the Add-A-Miter Binding Tremplate with strips of fabric or pre-folded binding
- With this template and technique, the binding is separate from the background fabric, so you can choose a coordinating or contrasting fabric
- This technique creates a hidden binding on one side and a border on the opposite side; a perfect option for art quilts
- Four easy steps:
- Align binding strips on project edges and stitch in place.
- Position template on binding corner and trim off binding ends with rotary cutter.
- Fold the corner so raw edges meet, and stitch seam.
- Turn binding right side out, press and stitch in place.