Afternoon Tea Blouse Pattern
In stock & ready to ship
With the Afternoon Tea Blouse Pattern, make a blouse that's perfect to wear for an afternoon out with friends or a day at the office. Once finished, this semifitted blouse features chest detail that makes it extra special.
- This contemporary take on a vintage blouse eliminates the shoulder seam so the sleeves are easy and fun to sew
- The inset panel forms a pretty chevron over the bracelet-length flounce sleeves
- The back features an easy keyhole opening with a button-and-loop closure
- Bust: 32½" x 46"
- Waist: 25" to 38½"
- Hips: 35" to 48½"
- Sew the blouse with contrasting fabrics for a color-blocked detail or choose lace or a sheer fabric for the inset stripe
- Includes detailed step-by-step instructions, illustrations, and materials list
- Recommended fabrics: Drapey fabrics like crepe, rayon challis, charmeuse, georgette, lawn, and linen
Write Your Own Review