Angela Walters Archie Quilting Ruler
In stock & ready to ship
Quilting symmetrical arches will no longer be a tricky task. This ruler, designed by machine quilting author and teacher Angela Walters, is the ideal tool for quilting arches in 2" borders or as an edge-to-edge machine quilting design.
- Features a Creative Grids grip to ensure the tool doesn't slip while quilting
- Has reference lines in black and white that allow you to machine quilt several different designs with ease and without marking
- Needle stop notches keeps your quilting continuous without effort
- The tool fits easily in your hand and is perfect for all machine quilters of all skill levels
- Use it for symmetrical arches, alternating arcs, pointy clamshells, elongated orange peels, and continuous curves, and more
- Made of ¼" thick, high-grade acrylic
- Made in the U.S.
Write Your Own Review