Angela Walters Slim Quilting Ruler
Want to master machine quilting with rulers? This new ruler from machine quilting author and teacher Angela Walters is slim in its design and versatile in its functionality. It's the ideal ruler for those who want to become more comfortable using rulers for machine quilting.
- Features a Creative Grids grip to help ensure that the ruler doesn’t slip
- Has black and white dashed guide lines which are visible on all fabric colors
- Thin enough to work in any size throat space
- Has a curved edge for additional versatility
- Has the perfect length to quilt lines in any direction without being too cumbersome
- Use it for stitching in seams, echoing, crosshatching, parallel lines, geometric machine quilting, border designs, and more
- Made of ¼" thick, high-grade acrylic
- Made in the U.S.