Angela Walters Squiggy Quilting Ruler
Only 4 left
In stock & ready to ship
Meet your new go-to ruler for machine quilting serpentine lines and wavy designs. This ruler, designed by machine quilting teacher and author Angela Walters, is made to add beautiful texture and depth to your quilts in a non-difficult way.
- The ruler is versatile and allows you to quilt serpentine lines in 2" and 3" borders as well as quilting them from top to bottom
- Features a Creative Grids grip to ensure the tool doesn't slip while quilting
- Has black and white dashed guide lines that are visible on all fabric colors
- Its symmetrically shaped design allows you to quilt multiple size borders with the same tool
- Seam guides help keep your designs straight
- Ensures a continuous quilting design with stopping points
- Use it for symmetrical arches, alternating arcs, pointy clamshells, elongated orange peels, and continuous curves, and more
- Made of ¼" thick, high-grade acrylic
- Made in the U.S.
Write Your Own Review