Artful Autumn Crewel Embroidery Designs
Recreate the classic look of crewelwork with your embroidery machine. Take your garments to the next level with these absolutely stunning crewel-inspired designs. Fall flowers including zinnia, chrysanthemum, coneflower and Chinese lantern in autumnal colors delight the eyes, while the soft wool yarns give a lovely tactile experience.
Grace a neckline with a spritz of floral artistry, float clusters of leaves and blooms above a hem. Use them in your sewing projects or bring new life to those clothes you've relegated to the back of the closet. These designs are filled with depth and dimension—the wool yarns lend texture and just a hint of luxury to anything they touch.
- Specially digitized for use with 12 wt. Madeira Lana Thread for the fill stitches and 30 wt. Madeira Cotona Thread for fine accents
- Using these threads together creates dimensional, thick embroidery with a beautiful matte finish that imitates the look of hand stitching
- Features fall flower favorites including coneflowers, chrysanthemums, marigolds, and Chinese lanterns, plus lovely leaves
- Includes individual motifs plus ready-to-use combinations. The proportional nature of the designs makes it easy to create captivating arrangements or keep it streamlined with individual designs.
- Add impressive accents to table runners, pillows, curtains, quilts, plus clothes and accessories
- Designs by Sewing With Nancy
Collection includes thirty-five designs in one size each:
- 35 designs: 27 (4" x 4"), 8 (5"x 7")
Available in two formats:
- CD sent to you via regular shipping methods
- CD purchase includes Amazing Designs Edit Xpress software to make quick work of resizing, recoloring, and printing templates of your designs for artistic flexibility
- Downloadable format sent to you via an email in a downloadable computer file
Both formats include:
- Thread color sequence charts for each design
- 12 embroidery formats: ART, BLF, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, SEW, SHV, VIP, VP3
System requirements: Requires a personal computer and a transfer medium to load designs to embroidery machine. (Example of a transfer medium includes floppy disk, flash drive, reader/writer system with memory card or sewing machine software.)
Consumer license: Designs can be sewn and sold