Black Gold Needles Quilting Betweens No 9, 10, 12
Only 11 left
In stock & ready to ship
Quilting Betweens are generally shorter, thicker, and stronger than hand quilting needles. Therefore, it's possible to take several stitches at a time through the 3 layers of the quilt sandwich without bending the needle. The larger eye accommodates hand quilting thread.
- Needles are black-plated for enhanced rust resistance
- Won't bend easily—the ultimate balance between hardness and flexibility
- Polished along the axis for effortless piercing
- The higher the number, the shorter the needle. You can find out which needle you prefer with this variety pack.
- Quilting Betweens Pack includes a total of 6 needles:
- 2 needles of Size No. 9 (0.53 dia. x 27.0 mm length)
- 2 needles of Size No. 10 (0.46 dia. x 25.4 mm length)
- 2 needles of Size No. 12 (0.53 dia. x 24.4 mm length)
- Manufacturer: Clover
Write Your Own Review