Black Gold Needles Quilting Betweens No 9, 10, 12
Out of stock
Quilting Betweens are generally shorter, thicker, and stronger than hand quilting needles. Therefore, it's possible to take several stitches at a time through the 3 layers of the quilt sandwich without bending the needle. The larger eye accommodates hand quilting thread.
- Needles are black-plated for enhanced rust resistance
- Won't bend easily—the ultimate balance between hardness and flexibility
- Polished along the axis for effortless piercing
- The higher the number, the shorter the needle. You can find out which needle you prefer with this variety pack.
- Quilting Betweens Pack includes a total of 6 needles:
- 2 needles of Size No. 9 (0.53 dia. x 27.0 mm length)
- 2 needles of Size No. 10 (0.46 dia. x 25.4 mm length)
- 2 needles of Size No. 12 (0.53 dia. x 24.4 mm length)
- Manufacturer: Clover
Write Your Own Review