Cherished Roses Crewelwork Embroidery Designs
Abundant roses bloom amid whirling vines and delicate tendrils. Each tender petal is exquisitely detailed to capture lifelike details and shading.
The classic look of such beautiful handwork is made easy on your embroidery machine. The secret's in the expertly digitized design, itself—created to emulate the soft, graceful look of handmade crewelwork. Thick and lustrous Lana thread lends a beguiling quality, combining with silky Cotona cotton for fine accents.
- Specially digitized for use with 12wt. Madeira Lana Thread for the fill stitches and 30 wt. Madeira Cotona Thread for fine accents
- Features a variety of roses, rosebuds, ferns and leaves
- Includes individual motifs plus ready-to-use combinations—the proportional nature of the designs makes it easy to create captivating arrangements or keep it streamlined with individual designs
- Designs by Sewing With Nancy
Collection includes 35 designs in one size each:
- 35 designs: 14 (4" x 4"), 21 (5" x 7")
Available in two formats:
- CD sent to you via regular shipping methods
- CD purchase includes Amazing Designs Edit Express software to make quick work of resizing, recoloring, and printing templates of your designs for artistic flexibility
- Downloadable format sent to you via an email in a downloadable computer file
Both formats include:
- Thread color sequence charts for each design
- 10 embroidery formats: ART, BLF, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SHV, VIP, VP3
System requirements: Requires a personal computer and a transfer medium to load designs to embroidery machine (Example of a transfer medium includes floppy disk, flash drive, reader/writer system with memory card or sewing machine software)
Consumer license: Designs can be sewn and sold
Learn how to place these embroidery designs on a shirt with these FREE project instructions.