Class Size Tailor's Clapper
Made from unfinished hardwood, the Class Size Tailor's Clapper absorbs moisture and heat from your iron for crisp seams, pleats, and creases. It's perfectly sized for travel to classes and retreats.
- The Class Size Tailor's Clapper is rounded on both ends and designed with side grooves for a comfortable grip
- One end is tapered smaller than the other end for multi-sized projects
- Dimensions: 1¾" W (at narrow end) to 2¾" W (at wide end) x 8" L x 1-9/16" H
- Weight: approximately 11 oz.
Also available in the original size: Tailor's Clapper (GHTC)
- Use iron to pump heat/steam into the fabric
- Lift iron
- Place clapper over the pressed area and apply even pressure