Easy Half-Square Triangles Template
Easily create Half-Square Triangles with no complicated instructions, no piecing of bias cut seams, and no fabric waste using this template.
All it takes are two squares of fabric, four straight seams, and four quick cuts to create up to eight half-square triangles at one time. Also makes quarter-square triangles.
- With this rotary-cutter-friendly template create 11 sizes of half-square triangles:
- Finished sizes: 15⁄8", 21⁄8", 2¾", 25⁄8", 31⁄8", 33⁄8", 35⁄8", 4", 4¾", 5½", 6¼"
- Clear acrylic template has easy-to-read black printed lines to effortlessly align fabric squares
- Template features laser-cut channels for precise marking and cutting
- Measures 12½" x 12½"
- It's easy as 1-2-3 to create piles of half-square triangles
- Align Easy Half-Square Triangles Template over a pair of fabric squares and mark sewing lines through laser-cut channels with a fabric marking pen or pencil
- Sew four straight seams
- Realign template and rotary cut multiple blocks at once
Template includes instructions:
- Learn the basics for creating half-square triangles with precision, including tips for trimming blocks to a particular size
- Plus, discover how to create quarter-square triangles
- Features a quilt block gallery
- Full color photographs and illustrations and step-by-step instructions