Extra Fine Point Erasable Gel Pens
Use the Extra Fine Point Erasable Gel Pens to mark your projects with extra-fine lines that won't disappear until you iron them away.
- You can also use the pens to draw out appliqués for correct placement
- Gel pens are a great alternative to chalk, which can rub away
- Stitch by hand or machine over the markings and then iron them away
- Extra-fine 0.5 mm tips create precise marks
- Six different ink colors give you the right shade for marking a variety of projects: Black, red, pink, green, blue, and purple
Note: As with any marking pen, test in an inconspicuous area prior to use. Marks may reappear when exposed to extremely cold temperatures (below 14° F). To avoid inks reappearing, simply wash the item. Do not expose pen to temperatures above 140° F as the ink will be colorless when writing. To restore color, cool to at least 14° F in freezer and the ink will again write in color. Gel ink may not wash out of all fabrics.