Fashionable Freestanding Lace Embroidery Designs Kit
Lend an air of romance to any ensemble with beautiful freestanding lace. These fashionable designs are made to stand on their own—stitch on wash-away stabilizer, rinse, press and stitch to dresses, skirts, tops and more. Feminine or edgy, traditional or bold—it's up to you!
Add the perfect finishing touch to your sewing projects, ready-made clothing or home decor. This stylish mix of embellishments features multiple color stops to lend versatility—create standout fashions in traditional white, or a rainbow of color. Rich texture and luscious lace will have all your friends asking where you found it.
- Fashionable Lace Embroidery Designs CD
- Your embroidery machine does the intricate work for you—each stitch supports the next so you can stitch directly on wash-away stabilizer without the need for a tulle or organza base.
- Using any of these lace designs is quite easy—stitch the design on the wash-away stabilizer, rinse, press, and finish by stitching the lace using either clear or smoke monofil thread
- Includes three necklines to be completed in a 6" x 10" hoop or in a 5" x 7" hoop, using split designs and an easy in-the-hoop construction method using the alignment stitches incorporated within the designs
- Collection includes 31 designs in one size each:
- 31 designs: 15 (4" x 4"), 13 (5" x 7"), 3 (6" x 10")
- These sophisticated designs were digitized with attention to detail from start to finish—the true beauty is in their awe-inspiring intricacy. Use to accent collars, cuffs, pockets, and jacket yokes—just about anywhere. You can accent home decor like placemats, napkin rings, pillows, curtains, and towels—the ideas are endless.
- Multi-format CD includes:
- Amazing Designs Edit Express software to make quick work of resizing, recoloring and printing templates of your designs for artistic flexibility
- Thread color sequence charts for each design
- 10 embroidery formats: ART, BLF, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SHV, VIP, VP3
- System requirements: A personal computer and a transfer medium to load designs to embroidery machine. (Examples of a transfer medium include flash drive, reader/writer system with memory card or sewing machine software.)
- Consumers license: Designs can be sewn and sold
- Non-Woven Wash Away Stabilizer
- Embroidery Needles 75/11
- Metallic Needles 80/12
- Clear Monofil Thread 40 wt.
- Smoke Monofil Thread 40 wt.