Fleece Flannel Throw Pattern
We've brought back an all-time favorite throw to offer as a pattern for the very first time. Now you can choose your favorite fabric combination to make a personalized throw for anyone.
- Simply choose a cotton flannel and a coordinating fleece and make a comfy quilt in an afternoon to keep you warm on chilly autumn nights
- Quick and simple stitching will have you cuddled in comfort in a couple hours
- Great gift for the "hard-to-buy-for" crowd - grads, husbands, kids, and more
- Pattern for a two-layer quilt where high-loft fleece serves as both the batting and backing
- You will need 1-1/2 yd. fleece and 1-1/2 yd. cotton flannel
- Approximate finished size: 42" x 54"
- Black and white instructions
- Pattern by Sewing With Nancy