Flipping Wedges Template and Book
In stock & ready to ship
Discover how to easily transform strips of fabric with little to no waste into special-effect pieced projects with the Flipping Wedges Template and Book.
- Cut the exact amount of strips in the exact size and shape segment needed the first time and every time with the amazing Flipping Wedges Template
- Clear acrylic template is printed with clear black lines; size 2½" x 17"
- Simply sew wedge shapes together to create a range of home decor projects, always stitching a straight seam
- Flipping Wedges Template Book starts with basic instructions for preparing and cutting fabric strips and assembling a braid wedge
- Learn how to create straight edge and saw tooth edge finished wedges—two looks from one template
- Discover how to position and flip wedges into unique arrangements for attention-grabbing projects
- Become familiar with this innovative technique and template by creating the six projects detailed in the book: table runner, table topper and quilt in both finished edges
- Step-by-step instructions with full color illustrations
- Softcover; 24 pages
Use Flipping Wedges Template in three ways for each project:
- Cut braid wedge segments from 2-1/2" fabric strips.
- Mark accurately for easy alignment on fabric strips using template notches and drilled holes.
- Trim corner points for accurate alignment following the printed guidelines.
Flipping Wedges Braid Book
- Detailed instructions give you the number of 2½" x 44" fabric strips, as well as an exact count and description of each cut strip section needed for the six projects:
- Two table runners, one with straight edge and one with saw tooth edge, each measures approximately 14¼" x 47¼"
- Two table toppers, one with straight edge and one with saw tooth edge, each measures approximately 28" x 31¾"
- Two throw quilts, one with straight edge and one with saw tooth edge, each measures approximately 51½" x 57½"
Write Your Own Review