Foundation Paper & Sewer's Fix It Tape Set
The essential duo for printing and positioning embroidery templates to prevent crooked designs
- This translucent paper is ideal for tracing, foundation piecing/paper piecing, and creating embroidery templates
- Trace designs by hand; photo copy; or run through a printer
- Can be used with most photocopiers and printers. We recommend taking out any copy paper and only having Translucent Foundation Paper in the paper tray.
- Easily trace designs with a pencil for foundation piecing—also called paper piecing
- The see-through quality of this paper makes fabric placement easy
- Provides a non-slip surface for stabilized stitching
- Paper cleanly tears away from fabric
- Print embroidery templates to precisely arrange or group machine embroidery designs
- If you use regular paper, it is difficult to see the outlines of machine embroidery designs—especially when they are close to each other. With this translucent paper, you see through the paper, making it easy to align embroidery designs.
- Tape templates in position using Sewer's Fix it Tape. This easy-release tape doesn't leave a residue.
- 8-1/2" x 11" sheets; 17 pound weight paper
- 100 sheets
Sewer's Fix It Tape
- Use this magical tape for positioning things like zippers and appliques, holding fabric in place like for miters and pleats, marking and much more
- You'll find 1001 uses and will wonder how you ever got along without it!
- Use anytime you need to gently hold fabrics in place
- Use as a top stitching guide for zippers
- Use for taping pattern tissue (can be ironed)
- Tape is 1/2" x 10 yards per roll
- Set includes four rolls