Freestanding Lace Eggs Suncatchers Starter Kit
Retail $75.48 Reg. $59.00
save 22% today
Only 4 left
In stock & ready to ship
- Perfect for ornaments, table décor, or holiday decorations, these suncatcher eggs can be made in a variety of pastel colors. 18 embellished eggs are bedecked in gorgeous motifs, from paisley to floral to classic geometrics.
- Stitch out swag-shaped connector pieces to connect the eggs into a fanciful garland. Add the fancy stitched teardrop tassel accent to individual eggs to create ornaments, too.
- Stitch over Mylar or Angelina fibers for extra shimmer, then hang them in a bright, sunny window for decorations that gleam.Don't let them fool you—these designs couldn't be easier—your embroidery machine does all the intricate for you. It's free-standing lace made simple.
- Get the essentials for creating these stunning little works of art—just add thread!
Starter kit includes:
- Freestanding Lace Eggs Embroidery Designs CD
- Wash-Away Non-Woven Stabilizer, 12" x 5 yard roll
- Opal Mylar Tissue, three sheets
- Angelina Fibers, six colors
- Purple Sparkle Organza Fabric, 18" x 45" cut, 100% nylon
Freestanding Lace Suncatcher Eggs CD
- Egg sizes measures approximately 4" tall
- CD includes step-by-step instructions
- System requirements: A personal computer and a transfer medium to load designs to embroidery machine. (Examples of a transfer medium include floppy disk, flash drive, reader/writer system with memory card or sewing machine software.)
- Consumers license: Designs can be sewn and sold
Wash-Away Non-Woven Stabilizer
- This soft and sheer stabilizer is stronger than transparent films, but completely dissolves wen laundered or submerged in water
- Can be hooped with fabric for extreme stability and stretch resistance, plus it supports large stitch counts
Opal Mylar Tissue
- Give a luster to special effect embroidery, sewing, and quilting by stitching over Mylar tissue
- Use Mylar tissue with specially digitized designs that have a lighter density to allow the colors to be seen through the embroidery stitches
Angelina Fibers, "Hot Fix" heat-bondable fibers
- Generally "hot fix" fibers will only adhere to themselves and not to other fibers, paper or fabric
- Colors include Mint Sparkle, Raspberry Sparkle, Watermelon, Cobalt, Aurora Crystalina, and Lemon Sparkle
Click here for free instructions on making lace egg suncatchers.
Write Your Own Review