Ginger Skinny Jeans Pattern
With a modern cut, the Ginger Skinny Jeans will be the go-to daily essential to wear anywhere. Closely follow the instructions laid out in this pattern from Closet Case Patterns and you'll have a new pair of flattering skinny jeans in no time.
- View A: Features a comfortable low rise with narrow stovepipe legs
- View B: High-waisted with skinny legs and a stomach-slimming pocket stay
- Waist range A: 28" to 45"
- Waist range B: 26" to 42"
- Hip range: 32" to 47"
- The finished jeans feature subtly shaped back pockets to highlight the curve of the backside, slimming side seams, and a higher back rise
- Includes detailed step-by-step instructions, illustrations, glossary, and fabric cutting diagrams
- Recommended fabrics: Stretch denim, twill, and corduroy with at least 2% spandex
- Lightweight denims are not recommended for View A