In-the-Hoop Reverse Applique Embroidery Designs Kit
Retail $81.96 Reg. $59.00 Sale $29.99
save 63% today
Only 14 left
In stock & ready to ship
- Sublime in its simplicity, this collection of easy-to-stitch designs is a sophisticated take on applique
- This multitasking collection transforms fashion, accessories, and home decor into distinct showpieces
- Get a head start with this kit that includes the basics you need to get started.
In-the-Hoop Reverse Applique Embroidery CD
- This versatile collection of embroideries lets your fabric take center stage
- Discover how easy it is to embellish clothing and home decor with reverse applique
- The process is simple—the reverse applique process stitches applique fabric in place to the underside of the top fabric; easily trim away excess top fabric using the stitching lines as a guide allowing the applique fabric to show through
- Printable step-by-step instructions that tell you what to hoop, when to stitch, where to place fabric, and when to trim
- Customize applique fabric using the 11 decorative seamless designs—simply embroider your applique fabric first with these magical motifs that are seamless when embroidered next to themselves
- Use the 34 specially digitized reversible applique designs with a faux chain-stitch look to stitch fabric layers together for a hand-stitched appeal
- The reversible applique designs feature a variety of shapes as individual motifs and as pre-merged ready to use combinations
- Designs include:
- 11 Decorative designs: circles, stippling, diamonds, basket weave, orange peel, starburst, shells, crisscross basket weave, zigzag, hexagons, and diamonds
- 18 individual reverse appliques: Circle, square, rectangle, parallelogram, trapezoid, hexagon, octagon, ovals, teardrop, paisley, star, flower, triangle, diamond, kite, heart, and quatrefoil
- 15 combination reverse appliques: row of triangles, row of squares and rectangles, trailing paisleys, flowers, leaves with stem, trio of hearts, filigree, grid of hexagons, row of hexagons, row of trapezoids, leaves, snowflake, and trailing triangles
- Collection includes 45 designs in one size each:
- 45 designs: 29 (5" x 7"), 16 (6" x 10")
- Multi-format CD includes:
- Amazing Designs Edit Express software to make quick work of resizing, recoloring and printing templates of your designs for artistic flexibility
- Printable step-by-step instructions
- Thread color sequence charts for each design
- 10 embroidery formats: ART, BLF, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SHV, VIP, VP3
- System requirements: A personal computer and a transfer medium to load designs to embroidery machine. (Examples of a transfer medium include floppy disk, flash drive, reader/writer system with memory card or sewing machine software.)
- Consumers license: Designs can be sewn and sold
6" Applique Scissors
- Paddle-shaped blade to protect base fabric
- Ideal for trimming applique
- Chrome plated steel
Sewer's Fix It Tape
- Use anytime you need to gently hold fabrics in place
- Works well for holding applique fabric securely and leaves no sticky residue
Fabric Borders Showcase Pattern
- This novel pattern provides a range of projects to put various border prints to use
- Learn how to use single border, double border and multiple border prints as well border prints you make yourself with embroidery or applique
- Pattern includes basic border information, two different methods for finishing the edges of your projects, plus instructions for a placemat, table topper, mantel scarf, and two table runners plus bonus instructions for a napkin ring—all using border prints
- Finish your projects with confidence with the included layering, quilting, and edge finishing instructions
- Approximate finished measurements:
- Border Print Placemat: 14-1/2" x 17"
- Border Print Table Topper: 26" x 26"
- Border Print Table Runner: 16" x 57-1/2"
- Wide Border Print Table Runner: 24-1/2" x 40"
- Border Print Mantel Scarf: 21" x 60"
- Napkin Ring: 2" x 2-1/2"
- This Sewing With Nancy pattern features easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated instructions
- Color illustrations
Write Your Own Review