Jelly Roll Rug Squared Pattern and 2-1/2" Batting
Construct a squared Jelly Roll rug for your home with an easy-to-follow pattern and plenty of cotton batting. Once finished, you'll have a trendy and crafty rug for your living space.
- Jelly Roll Rug Pattern
- Finished size of rug: 32" x 42"
- Needs 40-42 fabric strips measuring 2½" to complete
- Includes detailed instructions, photos, illustrations, and a materials list
- Includes enough Bosal Katahdin batting to make one rug
- Roll size: 25 yds. of 2½" strips
- 100% organic cotton
- Triple-carded, needle punched cotton
- No pre-shrinking is required
- Includes no scrims or resins
- Lightweight for hand quilting
- The batting is durable and stable