Joseph's Coat Templates
Retail $19.49 Reg. $14.99
Only 10 left
In stock & ready to ship
This traditional pattern that can be difficult to sew has been made easy using these rotary cutting template set. The simplified design makes the piecing easier by sewing with the triangle shape on top. Sew the gentle curves and the resulting center of each "flower" has a small opening which is covered by a circle
- These templates by Darlene Zimmerman will help you to easily create Joseph's Coat quilting patterns from fabric strips and squares
- Instructions include color diagrams for making a table runner (13" x 36")
- One finished block is approximately 12" diameter
- Technique includes curved piecing (a gradual curve) and applique (the circle is appliqued)
- Templates: Acrylic; 1/8" thick; easy to read markings in black
- Three piece template set includes:
- Circle: 1-7/8" diameter
- Petal: 2" x 5-3/4"
- Arc shaped triangle: 5-1/4" x 6"
- Made in the USA
Write Your Own Review