Look What's Snappening Pattern and Metal Tape
Retail $0.00 Reg. $14.99
Make a stylish bag in a snap. It features sturdy, boxier shape for added stability so you can store what you want inside without it tipping over when set down.
- Includes detailed instructions, photos, illustrations, materials list, and fabric requirements
- Fat quarter friendly
- Choose a main fabric or scraps for the front and back of the bag
- This bag is constructed with a boxier shape
- There is no flaring at the top
- All seams are finished with no seam on the bottom of the bag
- The bag sits better and stores items without tipping
- Small - 6½" x 8"
- Medium - 7" x 9½"
- Large - 7½" x 11"
Also includes Carpenter's Metal Tape
- It's just like the metal tape in a carpenter's tape measure, but without the case
- Intended for use in "snap" open bags and purses
- Any pattern requiring metal tape measure to be cut to length
- Markings may vary
- Measures 1" W x 25 ft.
- Enough to make about 30 bags (depending on size of bags made)
Write Your Own Review