One Stitch at a Time Doll Fabric Panel
Create a new friend one stitch at a time. This project panel includes sewing instructions to make an adorable doll for a child to cherish for years to come. This is destined to be a super fun project for a mother and daughter to work on together.
- Coloration: Orange, red, blue, yellow, pink, white, black, and cream
- Panel measurement: 24" x 44"
- Assembly instructions printed on the panel
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash cool; machine dry low
- Pre-shrinking: it is recommended that you don’t pre-shrink pre-cut fabrics. However, if desired, press fabric using the cotton setting and a lot of steam. Only machine launder the fabric after the project has been completed.
- Machine needle recommendation: Universal needle size 80/12