Professional Teflon Pressing Sheet
One pressing sheet is a must—two is just plain smart! The nonstick Teflon Pressing Sheet helps to keep your iron and pressing surface clean from residue from stabilizers, starches, and other sticky products. To prevent fusible stabilizers from sticking to your pressing surface or your iron, we recommend placing your project between Teflon Pressing Sheets.
- Transparent, reusable, and long lasting
- Prevents residue on iron and ironing board
- Ideal for sewing, applique, pressing cloth, and crafts
- Temperature safe
- Never use iron setting above 500 degrees
- Includes helpful hints and caution notes
- Size of one sheet: 18" x 20"
Buy one Professional Teflon Pressing Sheet (APS-20PG)
Buy a value set of two Professional Teflon Pressing Sheets (PROVST)