Pudding and Pie Quilt Pattern with Thangles
In stock & ready to ship
Make a stunning quilt of six different sizes made entirely of 2½" fabric strips using this pattern and Thangles.
- The pattern is a great way to use jelly rolls, bali pops, or your own fat quarters cut into 2½" strips
- Use Thangles to make the half square triangle blocks, known as a T-log block unit, with a special technique that's quick and has fewer seams
- Includes instructions that make two variations of this classic block; take those variations and try three different layouts
- This pattern has lots of room for you to add your creative touch
- Make six different sized quilts: baby through king sized
Inlcudes a pack of Thangles
- The fast, easy, and accurate way to make half square triangles from 2½" fabric strips
- Made of easy tear paper
- Makes 450 half square triangles
- Each finished half square triangle is 2"
- Use with 2½" fabric strips
- Complete illustrated instructions included in the package
Write Your Own Review