Quick Strip Braid Template with FREE Hunter's Star Table Runner Pattern
Only 15 left
In stock & ready to ship
With this unique template, easily transform strips of fabric into a beautiful pieced table runner and more that are so simple to make with little to no waste.
- There's no need to calculate the fabric lengths and angles to cut to create braid effect quilted projects
- You no longer have to use all the same length fabric strips and cut off the excess ends of fabric
- Cut the exact amount of strips in the exact size needed the first time and every time with this fabric friendly template
- Always sew a straight seam; no Y or angled seams
- The clear acrylic Quick Strip Braid Template is easy to see through
- Position over fabric and align with easy to read markings
- Template size is 2½" x 12¾"
- The included book details the basics for preparing and cutting fabric and directions for six projects including the exact number of strips needed and length required
- A full-color layout guide makes it easy to assemble the strips to create these projects:
- Table Runner
- Throw Quilt
- Queen-Size Quilt
- Octagon Centerpiece Table Topper
- Set of Four Placemats
- Tote Bag
- Softcover, 20 pages
- By Sewing With Nancy
- Comes with a FREE Hunter Star Table Runner Pattern to refresh your table décor
- Finished table runner size: 21" x 61"
Write Your Own Review