Out of stock
- The rubberized, weighted metal ring holds your quilt surface while you quilt.
- The rubber coating gives the Quilt Halo its gripping power.
- The weight (8 oz.) of the ring provides the stability and control.
- Your shoulders, arms and hands relax as you quilt—easing the usual aches.
- Simply place Quilt Halo on top of your basted quilt and slide into place under the foot of your machine.
- Recommend 1 hoop for normal machine quilting.
- Recommend 2 hoops for more movement control on tiny stippling.
- Simply stack one hoop on top of the other.
- The extra weight and height also provide more support for your arms and shoulders as you quilt.
- Approximately 8" diameter
Buy one Quilt Halo (SQQH)
Buy two Quilt Halos (SQQHST)
Write Your Own Review