Quilters Foot Combo Low
Retail $85.88 Reg. $59.00
save 31% today
Out of stock
Whether you're piecing the quilt top, straight line quilting, or free motion quilting, this combo has the presser feet you need—Patchwork Foot, Little Foot, Deluxe Walking Foot, and Big Foot.
- Combo Includes:
- Deluxe Walking Foot – Low Shank (#P60444)
- Teeth on bottom of foot grip fabric for even feeding of the top and bottom fabrics
- Includes quilting guide bar
- DOES NOT fit Bernina 1630 or any Viking sewing machine
- Little Foot – Low Shank (#LF-L)
- The right edge of the Little Foot is a 1/4" from the center needle position
- The wider left toe is 3/8" from the needle
- The foot also has a 1/4" notch in front of and behind the centerneedle position for a perfect starting, stopping, or pivoting point
- Includes instructions
- Big Foot – Low Shank (#BF-L)
- Does not work on the Pfaff 2140
- Giant darning foot designed to give more control when free motion machine quilting
- Large, clear plastic foot for visibility
- Patchwork Foot - Low Shank (#PWFL2)
- This metal foot is marked both in front of and behind center needle position with 1/4" and 1/8" marks. Your perfect reference point for pivoting, stopping, and starting is right on the foot. Use right edge of foot for piecing scant 1/4" seams; left edge is just right for 1/8" narrow seams in doll clothes, miniature quilts, and crafts. Handy detachable quilt guide helps keep rows of stitching even and straight. Guide bar adjusts for quilt channels 1/2" to 3" apart.
Click here for more information on how to determine sewing machine shank size.
Write Your Own Review