Red Plaid 16" Cotton Toweling Fabric
Out of stock
This toweling makes the perfect backdrop for embroidery designs, adding ruffles, and more
- Vintage-look toweling by the yard
- Use for home decor items such as kitchen towels, aprons, placemats, curtains, pillows, and table runners
- Comes with the selvage edges already hemmed so all you need to do is hem the two cut edges
- Natural color with all over plaid and accent stripes running along the selvage/hemmed edges
- Plaid and stripes are red
- Stripes on each side:
- Width range: 1/8"and 3/16"
- Total width of each grouping of stripes is 1-3/8"
- Width: approximately 16"
- 100% cotton
- Washing/Care instructions:
- Ensure your finished project looks professional by pre-washing. Launder your project using the same method that you'll be using for the finished project. This will allow natural shrinkage of the fabric fibers to occur before you embellish. If you don't pre-wash, you risk the fabric shrinking around any embellishment, creating wrinkles and puckers that cannot be removed. Prewashing also removes any excess dyes.
Write Your Own Review