Reflections of Autumn Art Quilt Pattern
Gorgeous batiks make for a lovely addition to this creative piece you can make in an afternoon. It's the perfect size to hang on a wall, door or window.
The fusible applique makes it fun, easy and fast. The Stackable Applique Method, as well as an easy mitered corner technique, give you new skills to use on future projects.
- Capture the beauty of fall with this quick to make wall art quilt; perfect size to hang on the wall, door or window
- This vivid collection of autumn showcases patchwork piecing, fall leaves and a plump pumpkin on the vine
- Make quick work of appliques with the basic applique method along with the Stackable Applique Method
- The full-size applique patterns make it easy to trace on to paper-backed fusible web, fuse web to fabric, cut out shapes, then stack assemble and finally fuse into place
- Each applique piece is numbered in the order of assembly, making it easy to working from the background to the foreground
- Add interest and color to your quilt by using the easy-to-sew Fabulous Flange Binding technique
- This technique adds a colorful flange of fabric and a binding in one easy-to-sew step to frame your art quilt
- Binding is added to the back of the project and brought to the front
- Features lower corner pockets on the back of the quilt to add small magnets or weights to keep the quilt stationary when hung on a door
- Full color photographs and illustrations
- Step-by-step instructions
- Includes full-size traceable, color coded applique patterns and layouts
- Approximate finished size: 12" x 16"
- By Sewing With Nancy