Westalee Ruler Foot and Template Set
Quilt like a professional right on your home sewing machine with the Westalee Ruler Foot and Template Set. Getting the look of advanced longarm quilting is now as easy as changing the presser foot.
- Designed for home sewing machines, the Westalee Ruler Foot and Template Set was designed to achieve beautiful quilted effects without the investment of an expensive long arm machine.
- Ruler Foot floats just above the quilt sandwich and traces inside each template. No hopping mechanism (as in a longarm machine) to get in the way of your hands or impede your vision.
- Set 1 includes six clear acrylic templates with alignment markings:
- Create arcs in small areas with 4" Arc Template.
- Stitch clamshell patterns in two sizes (½" and 1½") with Clamshell Template
- Stitch spirals using 6" Spiral Template.
- Stitch simple circles with 2" Inside Circle Template.
- Create petals with 3½" Spin-E-Fex Template.
- Create pointed petals with 5½" Spinning Wheel Template.
- Set 1 also includes:
- Arc Ruler to create straight and curved crosshatching
- Stable Tape which is applied to the template to help grip fabric while quilting.
- Note: Bernina machines require a shank adaptor. If your machine does not have one, they are sold separately. Search online Bernina Shank Adaptor.
We are asking you to provide your machine make, model, & phone number to determine which shank version your machine requires. Without this information, we cannot proceed with your order. You will be contacted if there are questions. Thank you.
This foot allows you to free motion quilt on any domestic home sewing machine. The style of foot varies depending on your machine. Compatable with 3500 different machines in the market today.
Available in Low Shank, Medium Shank and High Shank sizes only.
RULER FOOT SIZE:
If you do not know what shank your machine is, all you need to do is lower your foot and then measure the height of the center of the hole for the screw from the needle plate. Please always indicated machine make and model so we can confirm we are sending you the correct foot.
Click here to learn more about ruler foot size options.
OTHER SIZES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
Medium Shank Ruler Foot: for a selection of Pfaff Machines that have a Dynamic Setting: Creative Sensation Pro, Creative Sensation, Creative Vision, Creative Performance, Creative 4.5, 4.0, 3.0, 2.0, Performance 5.0, Quilt Expression 4.2, 4.0, Expression 3.5, 3.2, 3.0, 2.0, Expression 150.
Other Pfaff models use the Low Shank Foot.
High Shank Special Foot:
Pfaff 1200 Grand Quilter, Husqvarna Mega Quilter, Brother PQ1300 PQ1300 PQ1500S, Janome 1600P 1600P-DB 1600-QC, Singer 2OU 31-15, Babylock BLQP BL500A, JUKI DDL-227 DDL-555 DDL-8700 TL-98E TL-98P TL-98QE TL2000Qi TL2010.
- Ships direct from manufacturer
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery
- Cannot ship 2nd Day Air or Rush Delivery
4" Arc Template
- Arched lines are at 1/4" segments; other line angles on template for corners and matching seam lines
- Template measures: 1-3/4" x 3-1/2"
- Finished large shell measures 1-1/2"H x 2-9/16"W
- Finished small shell measures 1/2"H x 9/16"W
- Marked lines are at 1/4" segments
- Template measures: 3" (widest width) x 7"(length)
6" Spiral Template
- Start in the center using the Ruler Foot as the rotation point
- Markings to make arc sizes: 1-1/2"H, 2-1/2"H, 3"H and 3-7/16"H
- Template measures: 3-3/8" (highest point) x 5-15/16" (length)
2" Inside Circle Template
- Four alignment lines are from corner to corner and through the middle of the ruler for centering the circle
- Template measures:
- Ruler: 4" x 4"
- Center opening: 2-7/16" diameter
3-1/2" Spin E-Fex Template
- 23 alignment lines at various angles on the ruler to create stunning designs
- Template measures:
- Ruler: 4" x 4-1/2"
- Center opening: 1/4" (short end) x 1-1/2" (widest end) x 2-1/4"
5-1/2" Spinning Wheel Template
- Nine alignment lines at various angles on the ruler to create stunning designs
- Template measures:
- Ruler: 2-3/4" (narrow end) x 4-1/2"(widest end) x 5"
- Tear drop center opening: 1/4" (short end) x 2" (widest end) x 2-5/8"
- One side is curved and the other is a straight edge
- Creates a 12" circle
- Made from clear acrylic with marking lines
- Marked lines are at 1/4", 1/2" and 1" segments
- Marked lines are in white
- Marked lines aid in alignment with seams and other design elements
- Ruler measures: 1-3/8" (short ends) x 2-1/2" (widest part) x 7" (length)
- Helps the ruler grip the fabric during quilting
- Cut to size required
- One piece: 1/2" x 6-5/8"