Westalee Ruler Foot and Template Set
Achieve a longarm quilting look on a tabletop sewing machine with the Westalee Ruler Foot and Template Set. By using the templates and foot together, you'll have the feel of free-motion quilting, but with maximum precision. Having an advanced longarm quilt look is now as simple as changing the presser foot.
- Ruler Foot floats just above the quilt sandwich and traces inside each template. No hopping mechanism (as in a longarm machine) to get in the way of your hands or impede your vision.
- Includes six clear acrylic templates with alignment markings, Arc Ruler and Stable Tape:
- 4" Arc Template.
- Clamshell Template in two sizes (½" and 1½")
- 6" Spiral Template.
- 2" Inside Circle Template.
- 3½" Spin-E-Fex Template.
- 5½" Spinning Wheel Template.
- Note: Bernina machines require a shank adaptor. If your machine does not have one, they are sold separately as a newer and older version.
Please provide your machine make, model and phone number to determine which shank version your machine requires. Without this information, we cannot proceed with your order. You will be contacted if there are questions. Thank you.
This foot allows you to free motion quilt on any domestic home sewing machine. The style of foot varies depending on your machine. Compatable with 3500 different machines in the market today.
Available in Low Shank, Medium Shank and High Shank sizes only.
RULER FOOT SIZE:
If you do not know what shank your machine is, all you need to do is lower your foot and then measure the height of the center of the hole for the screw from the needle plate. Please always indicated machine make and model so we can confirm we are sending you the correct foot.
Learn more about ruler foot size options.
OTHER SIZES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
Medium Shank Ruler Foot: for a selection of Pfaff Machines that have a Dynamic Setting: Creative Sensation Pro, Creative Sensation, Creative Vision, Creative Performance, Creative 4.5, 4.0, 3.0, 2.0, Performance 5.0, Quilt Expression 4.2, 4.0, Expression 3.5, 3.2, 3.0, 2.0, Expression 150.
Other Pfaff models use the Low Shank Foot.
High Shank Special Foot:
Pfaff 1200 Grand Quilter, Husqvarna Mega Quilter, Brother PQ1300 PQ1300 PQ1500S, Janome 1600P 1600P-DB 1600-QC, Singer 2OU 31-15, Babylock BLQP BL500A, JUKI DDL-227 DDL-555 DDL-8700 TL-98E TL-98P TL-98QE TL2000Qi TL2010.
- Ships direct from manufacturer
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery
- Cannot ship 2nd Day Air or Rush Delivery
4" Arc Template
- Arched lines are at 1/4" segments; other line angles on template for corners and matching seam lines
- Template measures: 1-3/4" x 3-1/2"
- Finished large shell measures 1-1/2"H x 2-9/16"W
- Finished small shell measures 1/2"H x 9/16"W
- Marked lines are at 1/4" segments
- Template measures: 3" (widest width) x 7"(length)
6" Spiral Template
- Start in the center using the Ruler Foot as the rotation point
- Markings to make arc sizes: 1-1/2"H, 2-1/2"H, 3"H and 3-7/16"H
- Template measures: 3-3/8" (highest point) x 5-15/16" (length)
2" Inside Circle Template
- Four alignment lines are from corner to corner and through the middle of the ruler for centering the circle
- Template measures:
- Ruler: 4" x 4"
- Center opening: 2-7/16" diameter
3-1/2" Spin E-Fex Template
- 23 alignment lines at various angles on the ruler to create stunning designs
- Template measures:
- Ruler: 4" x 4-1/2"
- Center opening: 1/4" (short end) x 1-1/2" (widest end) x 2-1/4"
5-1/2" Spinning Wheel Template
- Nine alignment lines at various angles on the ruler to create stunning designs
- Template measures:
- Ruler: 2-3/4" (narrow end) x 4-1/2"(widest end) x 5"
- Tear drop center opening: 1/4" (short end) x 2" (widest end) x 2-5/8"
- One side is curved and the other is a straight edge
- Creates a 12" circle
- Made from clear acrylic with marking lines
- Marked lines are at 1/4", 1/2" and 1" segments
- Marked lines are in white
- Marked lines aid in alignment with seams and other design elements
- Ruler measures: 1-3/8" (short ends) x 2-1/2" (widest part) x 7" (length)
- Helps the ruler grip the fabric during quilting
- Cut to size required
- One piece: 1/2" x 6-5/8"