Sew Grand Dresden Quilts Templates with FREE Book
Retail $24.95 Reg. $19.99
save 20% today
In stock & ready to ship
Get big results with just a little effort. The easiest way to make a variety of Dresden Plate and Fan quilt block sizes and styles.
- Designed by Nancy Zieman, Dresden Trace 'n Create Templates Collection make easy work of creating traditional and contemporary Dresden Plate and Fan applique quilt designs.
- Collection includes two design templates—wedge template and circle template—that you use together to create the blocks. Mix and match the different size wedges and circles to vary the look.
- Use Dresden Trace 'n Create Template Collection to make:
- Six finished Dresden Plate block sizes: 12", 16", 24", 32", 36" and 40"
- Six finished Fan block sizes: 6", 8", 12", 16", 18" and 20"
- Three circles applique sizes: 4-1/2", 6-1/2" and 8-1/2" to use as full circles on Dresden Plate blocks and 1/4 circles on Fan block
- Simply select the finished color-coded size printed on the templates and trace with your favorite marking tool. Cut along your marks and then piece the wedges together.
- Templates are made of durable, yet flexible plastic. Be assured of consistent traced lines every time you use them.
- Templates include instructions with black and white illustrations
- Get a Free Sew Grand Dresden Quilts Book with the purchase of the Dresden Trace ‘n Create Template Collection.
- Learn how to easily and accurately create a variety of large-size traditional and contemporary Dresden applique quilt designs with templates following the steps in this book.
- Discover techniques for efficient assembling and creative finishing options.
- Three project ideas included with step-by-step instructions plus full-color photos and illustrations:
- Blue/Purple Lap Quilt, approximately 56-1/2" x 56-1/2"
- Dresden Christmas Tree Skirt/Table Topper, approximately 39" diameter
- Twirling Parasols Quilt, approximately 71" x 94"
- Soft cover, 16 page book features double-wire binding so pages lay flat when open—no more struggling to keep your page from turning or bending.
- By Sewing With Nancy, Nancy Zieman.
Write Your Own Review