Sew Smart - A Three Season Jacket DVD
In stock & ready to ship
- Watch and follow along as Nancy walks you step-by-step through the sewing process, showing that knit sewing is enjoyable and easy. Nancy demonstrates:
- Knit fabric selection and fabric options
- Knit sewing basics on the sewing machine
- "Less is best" philosophy for including trendy garment details:
- -Concealed pockets
- Collar and cuff options
- Set-in sleeves
- Buttonholes on knit fabrics
- Nancy's Corner interview with Operation Chemo Comfort.
- Carrie O'Connor and Nicole Cerda share the story of how one cancer patient's wish to make treatment for comfortable for others has evolved into a movement of community sewing to make items, like hats, for patients.
- Runtime: 26-minutes
- Closed captioning for the hearing impaired
Write Your Own Review