Sewing Today's Fashion Trends - Tunics DVD
In stock & ready to ship
- Watch and follow along as Nancy walks you step-by-step through the sewing process, showing that knit sewing is enjoyable and easy.
- Nancy demonstrates:
- Knit fabric selection and fabric options
- Sewing basics for sewing machine and serger
- "Less is best" philosophy for including trendy garment details:
- Neckline and back insets
- Cowl collar construction
- Set-in sleeves
- Nancy's Corner interview with Jan Householder of the Giving Doll project. This 501(c)3 organization coordinates the construction and delivery of cloth dolls to children in hospitals around the world.
- Runtime: 26-minutes
- Closed captioning for the hearing impaired
Write Your Own Review