Simflex Expanding Gauge
In stock & ready to ship
- Flex gauge to the desired distance between button or buttonholes. Using the points and slots on the gauge, mark the position for buttons, buttonholes, gathers, pleats, hooks, eyes, and snaps with chalk or washable marker.
- Mark several bias or straight strips at a time. Cut and use in patchwork or borders.
- Home Dec:
- Use to make drapery pleats, tucks, and gathers.
- More uses:
- Knitting and crocheting gauge
- Cake decorating, slicing, or positioning candles
- Flexible lightweight extended gauge measures 24" with 3-1/2" between each of the eight marking points.
- Collapsed, it measures 2-1/2" with 5/16" between each marking point.
- Instructions included
Write Your Own Review