Stabilizers - The Foundation Guide Book and Madeira Stabilizers Starter Set
Are you confused about which stabilizer to use? Stabilizers are the foundation of good embroidery—they help support the fabric and thread during the embroidery process and are a necessity for successful results
Set includes book and sample sizes of 12 stabilizers.
Stabilizers — The Foundation Guidebook
- Make sense of the many different stabilizers that are on the market so you can make the best choice for your project
- To aid you in your selection, we've organized the most popular stabilizers available into an easy to use guide so you can select the right stabilizer and achieve good results with your project
- Information given includes what a stabilizer is, how stabilizers are used, stabilizer types, brand names, characteristics and ideal uses. We've also included pictures of the stabilizer to help you identify styles.
- Full color, softcover; 24 page book by Sewing with Nancy
Audition 12 stabilizers using sample sizes and experiment with white or black stabilizers and darker fabrics. Set includes a booklet describing the included stabilizers. Each stabilizer is labeled for easy identification
- Tear Away:
- Cotton Soft - 12" x 24"
- Cotton Soft Black - 12" x 16"
- Cotton Stable - 12" x 16"
- Cotton Fix - 12" x 16"
- Wash Away
- Avalon Film - 12" x 24"
- Avalon Ultra - 12" x 16"
- Avalon Plus - 12" x 16"
- Avalon Fix - 9-1/2" x 8"
- Cut Away
- Super Strong - 12" x 24"
- Super Strong Black - 12" x 16"
- Super Stable - 12" x 16"
- Super Film - 12" x 16"