Stipples Made Easy Pattern
Retail Reg. $16.45
In stock & ready to ship
These over-all stippling patterns are a great way to practice free motion quilting without worrying about which direction to quilt next or stitching yourself into a corner.
- You don't need to stay "on the lines" to get great results
- Simply stitch through the paper following the printed pattern, and then tear the paper away
- Adhesive strips along the edges help position the pattern on the quilt and keep it from shifting as you stitch
- Use with a darning foot or free-motion foot. Drop or cover your sewing machine's feed dogs
- Instructions included
- Finished stitching width is 9½"
- 26 feet per roll
Available in two sizes:
- Small (SMEPSM)
- One "lobe" of the stipple design measures approximately 1¼" across.
- Suggested for wall hangings to lap-sized quilts
- Large (SMEPLG)
- One "lobe" of the stipple design measures approximately 2¼ across.
- Suggested for lap or larger-sized quilts
Write Your Own Review