Super Board and Cutting Mat Set
Tight on space? Turn your standard ironing board into a convenient ironing, cutting, and work surface
Place the Super Board on the top of your standard ironing board turning it into a 21"x58" work space
Add the included cushioned flannel pad and gridded cover to turn board into a pressing surface
Or, place the durable cutting mat on top of the board and you're ready to cut fabric for quilt tops, wall hangings, and more
- Super Board
- Just set this lightweight quality pressboard with on your regular ironing board to create a 21" x 58" hard smooth surface
- Fits ironing boards up to 18" wide
- 7/16" x 1-1/4" lip on three sides stabilizes board on your ironing board
- Weight: 11 lbs
- Super Board Gridded Cotton Cover
- Overall size: 26" x 65"
- Excellent size for working with large fabric pieces
- Pre-shrunk 100% heavy durable cotton
- Cover has been silkscreened printed with a 1" grid for to easily line-up squares and blocks
- Adjustable drawstring for a snug fit
- Washing instructions:
- Hand wash in cool water
- Do not wring
- Lay flat to dry
- For longer wear apply a stain repellent to protect cover from stains
- Super Board Pad
- Overall size: 22" x 61-1/4"
- Synthetic flannel pad that forms a dense cushion under the cover
- Withstands constant pressing better than natural fibers for superior durability and resiliency
- Mildew, moisture and scorch resistant
- High temperature resistance
- Super Board Cutting Mat
- This high quality, low density polyethylene mat can withstand any type of cut
- Overall size: 20-3/4" x 57-1/2"
- Cutting surface: 17" x 55"
- Yardage numbers on top and bottom for easy cutting of the most common sizes: 1/4, 1/2, 1, and 1-1/2 yards
- Features 1" grid with 1/4" markings
- Includes marking for:
- 30, 45 and 60 degree angles
- 36" wide strip cutting guide
- All made in the USA
- Shipping restrictions apply. $10 large item delivery fee.
- Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery
This item cannot ship via Express Delivery (Next/2nd Day Air), nor can it ship outside the contiguous USA. This may be due to its size, weight or content such as aerosol, flammable, combustible products, with the latter having strict shipping regulations attached. See the Shipping Information tab for additional shipping information.