Wanting crisp seams, pleats and creases, but can't quite achieve them? Simply use the steam setting on your iron to steam your fabric and place the clapper over the pressed area and apply even pressure. This handy pressing tool has no finish, so it absorbs moisture from your iron for those perfect edges every time.
- Rounded on both ends and designed with side grooves for comfortable gripping.
- One end is tapered for multi-sized projects
- This is the traditional sized clapper
- Dimensions: 2-1/8" W (at narrow end) to 3" W (at wide end) x 9½" L x 1-11/16" H
- Weight: approximately 15 oz.
- Use iron to pump heat/steam into fabric
- Lift iron. Place clapper over the pressed area and apply even pressure