Terial Magic Gallon Refill
Think outside the roll: this spray-on stabilizer will firm up single-ply fabric for embroidery, then easily wash out when you're done—leaving no scratchy residue or fibers behind.
Use it to sculpt fabric for fabulous 3-D effects, keep raw edges from fraying, and create textures in landscape quilts and craft projects. The smaller size is perfect for when you're on-the-go.
- Use it alone for embroidering on woven fabrics with light density embroidery designs
- Use in combination with a standard stabilizer when embroidering medium to heavy density designs or fabrics (like knits) that require more stability
- Great size for travel to shows, retreats and classes
- Other uses:
- Create dimensional art like fabric flowers, waves, and textures
- Resist fraying while you work with your fabric
- Easy to sew by machine or by hand
- Holds pleats and folds
- Gathers beautifully
- Works with hot glue and quick grab type glues
- Can be washed out of fabric
- One gallon