The Royal School of Needlework Book of Embroidery
Do you love embroidery? The Royal School of Needlework is a must-have resource. This book teaches hand embroidery to the highest standard, developing techniques in new and innovative ways.
- This offers a guide to essential stitches techniques, and projects
- This book offers a guide to essential stitches, techniques, and projects
- Covers eight key subjects: crewelwork, bead embroidery, stumpwork, canvaswork, goldwork, whitework, blackwork, and silk shading
- It's the ideal book for the embroidery enthusiast who is interested in learning the foundations of core needlework techniques
- Features full color photos and illustrations
- Hardcover; 400 pages