The Sewing Book
Retail $40.00 Reg. $34.99 Sale $27.97
save 30% today
Only 6 left
In stock & ready to ship
Master hand sewing and machine sewing techniques for darts, tucks, and pleats, to hems, fasteners and mending. Includes 10 projects, a directory of 50 fabrics, and coverage of more than 100 tools and 250 techniques, plus a glossary of sewing terms.
- Tools, Fabric, Hot to Use Patterns, Projects for the Home and to Wear
- More than 300 step-by-step techniques
- 10 projects
- Types of projects: tote bag, A-line shift dress, wrap skirt, dressing gown, child's reversible jacket, toiletries bag, envelope cushion, storage baskets, oven mitts, Roman blinds.
- Includes patterns that need to be enlarged
- Color photos
- Hardcover; 400 pages by Alison Smith
Write Your Own Review